This course provides an in-depth exploration of Hajj as detailed in Sh. Akram’s book, Fiqh al-Islami.The course expands upon the greater meaning, importance, and purpose of Hajj within Islam as well as the qualities it is meant to instill within believers. A fully detailed timeline of Hajj is given with explanations of purpose and significance of each location visited during Hajj. Rulings are covered in great detail pertaining to every aspect from the start to the end of Hajj as well as any others related to it. The three distinct types of Hajj are explained as well as the significance of the Prophet ﷺ and his sunnah with respect to Hajj.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the importance, meaning, and purpose of Hajj
- Be able to explain the significance of patience, sacrifice, and submission with regards to Hajj
- Be able to identify the purpose and significance of all locations pertaining to Hajj
- Detail the complete timeline of a typical Hajj from start to end
- Learn the various rulings of Hajj with regards to obligation, meeqat, ihram, ʿArafat, tawaf, saʿee, Muzdalifah, Mina, ramii, sacrifice, and concluding Hajj
- Distinguish between the three types of Hajj
- Understand rulings regarding mistakes during Hajj
- Learn the importance of the sunnah and the Prophet as well as the rulings of ihram
No Reviews found for this course.