Tafsir of Surah al-Isra
This course provides a detailed and in-depth ayah by ayah explanation or tafsir of Surah al-Isra. The various themes and lessons present within the Surah are expanded upon as well as details on how Muslims can apply them within their everyday life. The course discusses the Prophet’s journey of Israʾ and Miʿraj, its purpose, understanding, and relevance for believers. The Surah’s background and context are also discussed at length to provide more detail and nuance to its meaning. The relation of this Surah, its themes, ayahs, and instructions to the surahs before it and after it is also explored. The deeper reasoning behind learning the Qur’an as well the proper methodology to study and apply it are also discussed at length. This course provides not only a deep understanding of Surah al-Isra but also its daily application as well as tools on how to study the Quran individually.
Upon completion of this course, students will:
- Understand the meaning of Surah al-Isra, its themes and purpose, as well as the significance of the Prophetic night journey, al-Isra’ w-al Mi’raj.
- Have an ayah by ayah understanding of the Surah.
- Learn to practically apply the lessons in the Surah to their day to day life.
- Identify the relationship between the Surah and those adjacent to it in the Mushaf.
- Learn how to approach the study of Qur’an in general.
- Be able to detail the complete timeline of a typical Hajj from start to end.
No Reviews found for this course.